NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL COUNCIL CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
The overriding mandate of National AIDS Control Council (NACC) is to coordinate stakeholders in the multisectoral response to HIV and AIDS in Kenya. To realize this mandate, NACC has developed this Service Charter to communicate its commitment to provide quality services to all stakeholders. The Charter provides information to stakeholders on what service they can expect from NACC and what they can do to help NACC serve them better.
Cascading the charter into various Departments and Divisions
The Charter has now been cascaded into the various Departments and Divisions in NACC and a booklet that helps each Division to evaluate the standard of service it produces to the various stakeholders is now available.
Our Commitment to Quality Service
We recognise the diversity of our stakeholders. As such we are committed to provide our services without discrimination; irrespective of ethnic or regional origin, religion or gender and in accordance with the principles of diligence and fairness. In particular, we shall treat People Living With HIV and AIDS with respect and dignity, besides observing the internationally recognized GIPA Principles.
In all our dealings with you, you can expect us to:
- Politely identify ourselves;
- Serve you promptly;
- Treat you with courtesy and respect;
- Be fair and reasonable;
- Provide you with clear, accurate and relevant information or inform you where to find it.
In all your dealings with us, we ask that you:
- Tell us if you have special needs;
- Be honest and straightforward;
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect;
- Do not offer gifts, bribes, money or other favours to our staff.
- We shall promptly respond to your requests;
- All our services to you will be offered in a friendly and professional manner;
- We will work with our stakeholders to continuously improve our services. We will educate, inform and do our best to fight HIV and AIDS and its impact.