VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE POSITION OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The National AIDS Control Council (NACC) is a State Corporation, under the Ministry of Health whose mission is to provide policy and strategic framework for mobilizing and coordinating resources for the prevention of HIV transmission and provision of care and support to the infected and affected people in Kenya. The Board of the NACC wishes to recruit a Chief Executive Officer.
The CEO is expected to provide strategic and visionary leadership for Kenya to achieve the HIV prevention and control goals set out in Vision 2030 and the Medium Term Plans and targets as defined from time to time in Kenya’s AIDS Strategies. This role includes coordination of stakeholders and resources, tracking progress and mobilizing resources to supplement the Exchequer allocations for National HIV priorities. The CEO is the Accounting Officer and directs the operations of NACC, ensuring compliance, good governance and a high performing institution.
For details on the responsibilities and requirements to this position please click the here —>>Responsibilities and Requirements
More details of our mandate and contacts can be found in the website www.nacc.or.ke
The CEO position is on a three (3) year contract, renewable once subject to satisfactory performance. If you fulfil the job requirements, you are invited to submit an application letter together with an up to date CV, certified copies of certificates, testimonials, names and contacts of three professional referees by 2.oo p.m. on Tuesday 25th February 2020.
You may submit your application either:
1. Drop your hard copy documents in a drop box labelled CEO RECRUITMENT on 9th Floor, opposite lift A, at Landmark Plaza, Argwings Kodhek Road. Your sealed envelope will be addressed as follows at the front:
National AIDS Control Council,
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor, P.O. Box 61307, 00200
2. Submit an online application to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NACC is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant on the basis of their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is alive to gender, regional and ethnic balance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
In addition to the professional qualifications, applicants will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity and;
- Possess a valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Possess clearance from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission
- Possess a certificate of compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Possess valid Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Clearance
- Possess a valid certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)