CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: MEDIUM TERM FELLOWSHIP
FEBRUARY 26-MARCH 16, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 FEBRUARY, 2018
Applications are open for Medium Term Fellowship Program to expand and strengthen the capacity of NACC staff through a partnership arrangement with the Fellowship Program of the University of Nairobi, College of Health Sciences, Institute of Tropical and Infectious Diseases (UNITID) where NACC is a Participating Local Partner (PLP). This training aims at equipping NACC staff with the requisite knowledge and skills needed for a more efficient and effective realization of the objectives of the Kenya Aids Strategic Framework.
The Medium Term Fellowship Program pairs two nominated NACC staff with the 2 year fellows of UNITID to address HIV implementation gaps through joint implementation of HIV projects and ensure sustainability of the said projects and other activities jointly initiated.
The courses offered to the Medium Term Fellows are carefully selected from the 2 year Fellowship Curriculum in all the 5 tracks of the Fellowship Program namely: i) Program Management, ii)Health Economics, iii)Health Informatics, iv)Epidemiology and Biostatistics and v) Monitoring and Evaluation.
The National AIDS Control Council (NACC) is a state Corporation whose mission is to provide policy and strategic framework for mobilizing and coordinating resources for the prevention of HIV transmission and provision of care and support to the infected and affected people in Kenya. More details of our mandate and contacts can be found in the website www.nacc.or.ke In our efforts to fulfill this mandate, the NACC seeks to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Head, Costing & Expenditure Analysis – NACC 3 [CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL DETAILS OF THE VACANCY] Deadline by 5:00 p.m on Friday, February 16, 2018
- Head, Communication – NACC 3 [CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL DETAILS OF THE VACANCY ] Deadline by 5:00 p.m on Friday, February 16, 2018
- Programme Officer (Faith Communities) – NACC 4 [ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL DETAILS OF THE VACANCY ] Deadline by 5:00 p.m on Friday, February 16, 2018
The above positions are on a three (3) year renewable contract basis subject to satisfactory performance through a formal appraisal. The individual recruited shall be of high integrity and able to work within a team. If you fulfill the above requirements, you are invited to submit an application letter together with an up to date CV, copies of certificates, testimonials, names and contacts of three professional referees in a sealed envelope to the address provided below.
In addition to the indicated requirements all candidates will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity. This will include but is not limited to getting the following clearances:
1. Certificate of Good Conduct
2. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission on Integrity for Public Servants
3. Certificate of Compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
4. Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Clearance
5. Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
NACC is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant on the basis of their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional and ethnic balance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Chief Executive Officer
National AIDS Control Council
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor
P.O. Box 61307, 00200