The Stakeholder Coordination’ Division is one of the divisions of Coordination and support Department of National AIDS Control Council. The Division comprises of four desks /units that coordinate the following category of stakeholders, Key population (KP), People Living with HIV (PLHIV), Faith Sector, and Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups (VMGs). The program Officers attached to the four desks/units are guided and coordinated by the Head Stakeholder Coordination for purpose of supervision and delivery of results and effective engagement of stakeholders.
Objective: To ensure all stakeholders are mobilized, coordinated and supported to participate effectively in the national response. The main roles of the division include;
- Develop advocacy agenda with stakeholders
- Network and build appropriate partnerships
- Implementation advocacy strategies for KASF
- Facilitate capacity assessments and evaluations
- Enhance visibility among stakeholders for the mutual benefit of NACC and stakeholders.